Saturday, April 2, 2011

Rayanne Graff Pt 1



(Warning, this contains spoilers to the show, if you wish to not be spoiled, read at a later date.)
I think that Rayanne Graff is a great character. She is not your average girl, rather she is a very good example of a good person who has made mistakes, and no doubt will make more.
She is a good friend to Angela, regardless of the things she has done. She has only ever had good intentions. I think that she gets a little too overwhelmed sometimes, and it really has it's toll on her. I think we all know that she envies Angela to a certain extent, she sees her as someone who has a great father and a mother who cares.

(This is not to say that Rayanne's mother doesn't care, in fact I believe that it is the exact opposite, which I will put into it's own post at a later date.)

I think that deep down, Rayanne would give anything for that kind of attention and stability.

We all know that she didn't want to hurt Angela when she slept with Jordan, I think it was her way of being Angela for a minute........

No comments:

Post a Comment